· Sunriver IGA Markets will not accept FREE product printable coupons. It is an industry practice not to produce printable coupons for free product. Buy-one-get-one-free coupons and other values that have a purchase requirement are acceptable. Free product coupons should always be pre-printed and sent via postal mail or published in media, and printed double-sided and/or on security paper.
· Sunriver IGA Markets will not accept printable coupons for a high value relative to the cost of the item (exceeding 75%). For example, a $2 off coupon will be acceptable for a product that normally sells for $5 or more, but a $2 off printable coupon for a product that sells for $2.25 is unlikely to be legitimate.
· Sunriver IGA Markets will reject coupons that have altered expiration dates. Printable coupons usually have short expiration dates. Some coupons may have longer expiration dates, but most expire 30-45 days after you print them.
· Sunriver IGA Markets will reject printable coupons if they appear out of proportion or blurry, or are obvious duplicates. Printable coupons are never copied, sold or traded. Nearly all coupons are non-transferable meaning they should not be photocopied or scanned and distributed to others. Coupons are never sold and you should not pay for someones time to clip or other service fee. You should always print the coupon yourself directly from the website or email that is offering it. Legitimate printable coupons are sent directly to the printer after clicking on a link in your web browser or email. They are never sent as a graphic or PDF or sent in a Word document. Only then can you ensure you are printing a legitimate coupon.
· Sunriver IGA Markets will reject printable coupons if they appear to have been altered in any way. These coupons are nearly always printed using the same technology and therefore have a standard format, with very specific security features, including a unique serial code.
· Sunriver IGA Markets may check printable coupons for validity at http://www.veri-fi.com.